And Reality is we have an economy of digital stalking.
- Never voluntarily disclose or share data about you.
- Never track your time or activity on our site.
- Keep only the minimal data required for you to be able to log-in if you subscribe and purchase a membership. (thank you for that)
- Never harass you for more money is you are kind enough to make a donation to help build this digital community.
- Never spam you about anything. We think our readers should keep coming back to the site due to its content - not marketing. Our current contact policy is we may email subscribers up to a maximum of 3 times per year if we have something actually important to update them about.
We are truly committed to privacy. Read our about page. This site is meant to be a slice of how the internet used to be, before digital stalking and monetization of user data.